About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Forbidden Pleasure

Your hands carelessly caressing my skin,

Your soft touch gently rubbing my lips,

Smoothly running your lips against mine,

Before powerful lips press and make their seal,

Sending through my body a fire of yearning and wanting more.


 

I cannot resist the temptation of your body,

The sweetness of your tongue dancing with mine.


 

You rub your tongue over my lips,

Teasing me, caressing me,

Making me want more of this forbidden pleasure.


 

Sinful thoughts race through my mind,

I cannot control my emotions,

I desire release,

Release from this emotionless pit I am buried in,

And your mouth seems to be my only way out.


 

Out of this torment,

I yearn softly for,

This torment that I don't want to stop.


 

I can't breathe without you,

Without your lips on mine,

Without your precious body plastered against mine,

I want to be one with you,

One with you always.


 

But as we are about to embark on the journey,

The journey of sinful bliss,

We are caught,

Caught by the man with the iron whip,

I am told to rid my cheek of your kiss,

Rid my lips of your kiss,

And taken off to solitary confinement,

But despite the torture of the time spent without you,

He cannot rid me of the kiss you placed on my heart.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment