Greetings beautiful people!
Today is a first for me. In my 3 plus years of blogging I have never hosted a giveaway on my blog. Shame on me!!! Well today is the day I correct my horrid mistake. So I have decided to do my very first giveaway! YAAAY!!!!
1 super fantastic lucky winner will receive this lovely chunky necklace with emerald green rhinestones and a sleek gold lining. Cute huh? I totally agree!!!
So how do you enter for a chance to win this necklace you ask?
Winning is super easy and very simple! All you have to do is carry out ALL the following instructions in order to win:
1. Follow me on Twitter.
2. Follow the blog via Google Friend Connect
3.Comment on this blog post saying "I entered".
4. Mention me on Twitter to say "I follow As Told By Nella".
Note: This giveaway is open to ONLY Jamaican residents! (Sorry International Readers :( :( :( )
See how simple it is to win?
This giveaway ends on May 1. So enter and tell your friends!






I entered!
ReplyDeleteI entered =)
ReplyDeleteI entered XD
ReplyDelete