About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Friday, December 9, 2011

World Human Rights Day!

Hey guys!

Well it has been a decent while since I posted anything but I thought I'd share with you an event that will be happening all over the world tomorrow......UN World Human Rights Day!
Later I plan to share with you an article that I wrote about the day but in the mean time enjoy these tidbits of information on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.


Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.





Much Love and enjoy your day,



Nella



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment