Come to me my beloved
That I may feel your being
Sense your presence
Taste your reality
Fire ablaze in your eyes
Scorching stares seething through your skin
Virgin lips yearning for release
Draw me near
Fulfill me with tumulting embrace
When temptation's kiss
Is placed upon thy lips
Our fates are surely sealed
Forever entwined in a lingual dance
A palatable embrace
Lips pierced by cupid's arrow
ImParting such sweet sorrow
My yearning envelopes my desire
As I search for the source of my unquenchable thirst
Thirst for pleasure
Thirst for joy
Surrendered to your will
Don't let go
I'm weakened by your touch
A slave to your warmth
A prisoner of your love
No!
I don't want to be freed
I've come to far
Let me ride on this wave of desire
Arrive on the shore pleasure
Slowly distance separates us
Gravity stops our ascent to the heavens
All that is left is raw, unfiltered energy
And a surmount of unspoken words
Slowly you become only a daze
A dream-like figure
I can no longer make out
And just like that I'm awoken
Awoken to the reality afoot
Arising from the dreams of pleasure
Back to the daze
That is the present
Much Love,
Nella
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.






No comments:
Post a Comment