About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Journey has only just begun!

Taking life day by day is a part of my timely journey to self actualization and ultimate fulfillment and happiness. At the beginning of the year I decided on my mantra for the year and it is: 'There is no try, only do!' This means that this year I plan to do my best to accomplish all my major goals in life and to be successful in all my endeavors. My journey through life has only just begun and I will take each day step by step. Wish me luck!!! 

Lots of Love,

Nella


Hey guys it's my centennial!!!! This is my 100th post on my blog!!!!!!!! Yay me!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment